CERI International Sp. z o.o. is a rapidly expanding BPO centre (Business Process Outsourcing) with substantial experience in effective business process management. CERI International assists entrepreneurs in optimizing their operating expenses and in effectively translating better results into even better services. CERI International belongs to Commerzbank Group.
Project Manager (Transition Management and Business Solution Specialist)
Transition Management and Business Solutions Department
Position Type:Full time
Work Place:CERI International Sp. z o.o., ul. Traktorowa 148/158, Łódź.
- Analyzing, designing and proposing business solutions tailored to customer requirements;
- Managing overall transition projects (business processes migrations) across defined phases and steps;
- Identifying and scheduling projects deliverables and required tasks;
- Planning and monitoring the transition projects;
- Maintaining and executing projects progress;
- Ensuring and maintaining close cooperation with project stakeholders;
- Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations;
- Collecting and documenting projects and lessons learned from completed transition;
- Driving continues improvement of transition management methodology.
- At least 3 years of experience including at least 1 year of experience in project, people or transition management;
- University degree or college diploma (BA or MA);
- Fluent in written and oral German (level C) and English (level B);
- Excellent at Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint);
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team management skills with strong result orientation;
- Strong planning, analytical mindset and problem-solving skills;
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Flexible in meeting changing business needs;
- Creative, innovative, open-minded, thinking outside the box;
- Able to understand customer needs;
- Have change management awareness and proactive approach towards tasks and project members;
- Willingness to business trips including abroad;
- Driving licence (B)
- An interesting job in an international company.
- Possibility to develop, train and climb the career ladder.
- Working atmosphere distinguished by partnership and true team spirit.
- An attractive performance oriented compensation package.
- Co-financed Multisport cards, co-financed medical care package.
Are you interested?
Prosimy o przesłanie aplikacji zawierającej CV oraz list motywacyjny w językach polskim, niemieckim i angielskim, w temacie podając nr ref.. RM/CERI/2014 na adres: KARIERA@CERI.PL
„I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into a database of CERI International Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź, Traktorowa 148/158 with regard to the current and future recruitment projects, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated
29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poź. zm.). I note that I have a right of access to the content of my data and their
* Please understand that only those candidates chosen for further consideration will be contacted.