CERI International Sp. z o.o. is a rapidly expanding BPO centre (Business Process Outsourcing) with substantial experience in effective business process management. CERI International assists entrepreneurs in optimizing their operating expenses and in effectively translating better results into even better services. CERI International belongs to Commerzbank Group.
Letter of Credit Consultant
Competence Centre for Trade Processing
Position Type:Full time
Work Place:CERI International Sp. z o.o., ul. Traktorowa 148/158, Łódź.
- Examination of documents under documentary credits.
- Calculation of commissions an charges.
- Calculation of maturity dates.
- Examination of draft documents.
- Responsibility for tracers and diaries within transactions done.
- Experience in trade and / or banking and finance would be a plus
- University degree (Economic, Banking and Finance, Foreign Trade – preferred).
- Knowledge of documentary credits such as: Uniform Customs and Practise for Documentary Credits, Uniform Rules for Bank-to-Bank Reimbursements under DC, International Standard Banking Practice for Examination of Documents, etc. would be a plus.
- Very good knowledge in English language (spoken and written), other languages would be a plus.
- Proficient use of MS Office.
- Capacity for teamwork and work independently.
- Quick learner.
- Multi-tasking and well organized.
- Acceptance of shiftwork.
- Good written communicational and interpersonal skills.
- An interesting job in an international company.
- On-the-job training to perform the tasks.
- Responsible and interesting tasks with perspective to career development and increased responsibilities in the future.
- Working atmosphere distinguished by partnership and true team spirit.
- An attractive performance oriented compensation package.
- Co-financed Multisport cards, co-financed medical care package.
Are you interested?Please send us Your application including CV, diploma and cover letter (in English and Polish) with Job reference number PM/CERI/2014 latest by dd.mm.yy.
We´re looking forward to welcome You in our team!*
„I agree for processing my personal data and putting them into a database of CERI International Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź, Traktorowa 148/158 with regard to the current and future recruitment projects, in accordance with the provisions of the Act about the Personal Details Protection dated
29.08.1997 (Dz.U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z poź. zm.). I note that I have a right of access to the content of my data and their
* Please understand that only those candidates chosen for further consideration will be contacted.