CERI International is Business Process Outsourcing centre with a rapidly expanding IT development section. Based on our substantial experience in effective business process management, we want to do now the next step with our strong partner Commerzbank AG: Develop and provide Web based solutions.
Position Type:Full time
Work Place:CERI International Sp. z o.o., ul. Traktorowa 148/158, Łódź
1. Delivery of new functionality as well as support of existing system.
2. Discussion of requirements, design and testing issues with Commerzbank BA and PM.
3. Maintain technical documentation.
4. Fully transparent with Technical Lead with regards to development status, risks and issues.
5. Review and propose improvements to the application.
6. Liaising with support teams to assist in diagnosing and resolving production issues.
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Very good English, spoken and written.
3. Very good Java skills (Core Java, JDBC, Junit, Frameworks), design patterns.
4. Experience with Unix environment.
5. Exposure to a formal development methodology (preferably agile – an iterative approach to development, Continuous Integration, TDD).
6. Ability to handle multiple stakeholders.
7. Relational database knowledge (ideally Oracle).
8. IBM WebSphere Application Server.
9. IBM BPM (Buisness Process Manager).
10. Experience with Java web development.
11. Ability to lead a team of Java developers.
12. German, spoken and written.
13. Experience in workflow engine/proces automatization.
1. Interesting job in an international company.Responsible and challenging tasks with perspective to career development and increased responsibilities in the future.
2. Working atmosphere distinguished by partnership and true team spirit.
3. Flexible working hours.
4. Co-financed Multisport cards, co-financed medical care package.
5. Co-financed English and German courses.