TREASURY BACK OFFICE ASSISTANT
Competence Center for Back Office Market Operations
Position Type:trial period
Work Place:CERI International Sp. z o.o., ul. Traktorowa 148/158, Łódź
1. Processing and checking of treasury products.
2. Manually data input and validation of deals in back office system.
3. Trade confirmations generating to counterparties, checking and sending (SWIFT or paper).
4. Inter-day reconciliation between back office and front office system.
5. Making sure all transactions meet appropriate requirements and complete order processing accurately and timely, according to specific requirements and deadlines.
6. Monitoring of pending/future dated transactions and ensuring the continued accurate & timely operational support to the key business area.
1. Finished secondary education.
2. Good knowledge of English (B2), German language skills would definitely be a plus.
3. Basic knowledge of banking processes would be a plus.
4. Team-oriented, good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Adaptability, a flexible approach and 'can do' attitude.
6. Ability to spot irregularity and prompt and adequate reaction.
1. An interesting job in an international company.
2. On-the-job training to perform the tasks.
3. Working atmosphere distinguished by partnership and true team spirit.
4. An attractive performance oriented compensation package.
5. Co-financed Multisport cards and co-financed medical care package.
6. Co-financed language courses: English and German.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?Please send us your application including CV, diploma and cover letter (in English and Polish) with Job reference number TRA/FXMM/CERI/2014. We´re looking forward to welcome you in our team!
Application to: email@example.com
Learn more about us: www.ceri.pl or www.deliverycenter.org